dimanche 1 novembre 2015

Just wait until it's over, wait until it's through...




For now
I know that you have beauty spots that form grand constellations in the night sky of your back,
One of which ignites the canvas of your skin like the northern pole star;
I know the softness of your voice when you whisper to me intoxicated secrets,
And the might of your indecision when I play with them;
The stars in your eyes when you've drunk too much
And the stillness of your breath when you're asleep
And I
Can't find Morpheus.

I don't know if I'd have any legitimacy in asking for more than those thefts,
Stolen memories of flooded nights,
Ransacked reflections of prohibited games;
I know I like them,
I know I like you,
And maybe that's enough
For now.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire