dimanche 18 octobre 2015

Wasting all my time




------------------I got a girl
 ------------------I got a car
------------------I got a roof over my head
------------------And I’m not dead
------------------No I’m not dead 

------------------My daddy’s rich
------------------And mommy’s pretty
------------------And they all got it hanging over me
------------------It’s all on me 

------------------It’s not enough (x4)
------------------But it’s all mine
------------------I’m wasting all my time
------------------Wasting all my time (x2)

------------------I watch the skyline everyday
------------------And think it’s all going to be okay
------------------It’s all I wanted
------------------I miss the trees
------------------I miss the lakes
------------------I miss the wind and all the silence around me
------------------Far from the city 

------------------it’s not enough(x4)
------------------But it’s all mine
------------------I’m wasting all my time
------------------Wasting all my time (x2)

------------------I wanna know what it feels like
------------------When you take too many pills
------------------I want to feel i’m gonna die
------------------I wanna make love in the fields
------------------I wanna do so many thing
 ------------------And not wake up to this again
------------------Cause’ I’m so tired
------------------Yes I’m so tired

------------------It’s not enough (x4)
------------------But it’s all mine
------------------I’m wasting all my time
------------------Wasting all my time (x3)

------------------It’s not enough (x4)
------------------But it’s all mine
------------------I’m wasting all my time
------------------Wasting all my time (x2)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire